Understand the customer loyalty to store and brand
Enhanced Visitor Journey Analytics
The NetCount provides a cost effective platform to collect much of the In-Store analytics required to understand customer flow, in-store display and queuing metrics. With the addition of Wi-Fi tracking data, greater clarity and insights of the customers In-Store experience can be gained giving a clearer understanding of venue or brand loyalty.
Mobile Device Tracking
Wi-Fi tracking brings additional enhanced data sets that add value to the business intelligence collective.
Additional Business Intelligence data sets
- Capture Rate: Share of detected passing customers that enters the store.
- Retention: Measures how often customers are detected passing by or inside the venue.
- Dwell Time: Time the customers spend in the venue or in a specific area.
- Engagement: Share of customers who stay long enough to buy something.
- Area/Department Capture Rates: Share of store customers that visit the area in question.
- Cross Traffic Matrix: Customer visit correlation between different departments /shops.
- Customer Routes: Customer movements between measurement points / departments.