Real-Time & historic measurement of service levels
Desk Management: Measure and Monitor Counter Customer Service
D-Count monitors and measures the face-to-face interaction between a customer and the service desk staff member (cashier or teller) that is servicing them.
Applications & Benefits
D-Count monitors in real-time the number of service units received and their service time. Measured in service units (defined as 1 service unit = 1 customer transaction), the solution counts the number of people standing in front of a service desk, providing total, maximum and average service times. This allows management to react in real-time to open additional stations to accommodate demand.
D-Count also monitors the overall desk activity during a specific period. Therefore, management knows the total time desk staff were active in a given period. This helps management optimise resource allocation.
- Patented shape recognition and motion detection technologies, provides a high level of accuracy.
- Unmatched recording frequency using full video frame rates of 25-30 frames per second.
- Measures multiple service zones, limited only by field of view.
- Masking of defind areas for security purposes, such as card machines.
- Allows for remote calibration of zones and parameter changes, auditing, and report formats
- Includes AdminCount software utility located on a non-dedicated centralised server enabling remote calibration, zone changes, auditing and reporting hierarchy.
- Collects, stores, and communicates the data from each completely unattended.
- Advanced digital image processing and real time adaptive algorithms adapt to ambient conditions and overcome shadows and reflection.